Quality Stone Masonry
All of the team take pride and pleasure in our work. We enjoy the sense of achievement we get from seeing a job through from start to a complete finish, from a traditional fire hearth to bespoke kitchen worktops with upstands , window sills and back panels which may be something that some companies don’t have the machines, and knowledge to do and pride ourselves in being committed, organised and professional at all times.
At Bespoke stone we work in our custom built workshops which were specifically designed purpose for a factory running at 100% and house a mix of state of the art granite CNC machinery and traditional stone processing equipment which are exemplary for the manufacturing of Marble, Granite and Quartz worktops.
• Breton Cnc – for bowl cut outs and grooves
• Edge polishing – for them shining edges
• Weha bridge saw – for cutting slabs of granite, marble and quartz
• Moris 2500kg overhead crane – safe and secure lifting
• Water fed dust extractor – providing a healthier and safer working environment
• Weha water treatment plant – environmentally friendly by filtering and recycling water
• 8000 sq ft factory
All trade and retail customers are invited to visit to us on Dales road, Ipswich so you can view our workshop, Showroom and see the Marble, granite and quarts materials we keep here in slab form. And a wide range of offcuts.
Bespoke stone ltd are located in the Ipswich, Suffolk. Any questions and advice, sales enquiries, appointments anything you need to know, we are always happy to help 01473 741936.